RESORTS STATUS UPDATES
Our resorts are open and are welcoming guests for leisure Travel, with the exception of Banana Beach Club, The Aloes and Qunu Falls Lodge which remain closed for now. According to the latest Level 3 lockdown regulations, leisure travel is restricted to within your own province. We look forward to this changing soon, but in the meantime please ensure to keep this in mind when making your holiday booking.
In addition, these resorts are also open for inter-provincial business and essential services travel.
CORONAVIRUS CANCELLATION POLICY
The current cancellation policy is adapted as follows due to the Coronavirus, and may be withdrawn or altered at any point subject to further business risk and/or developments:-
• VMS managed fixed and flexi bookings over lockdown period will be cancelled as regrettably all resorts are closed for leisure and business purposes.
• If you own a flexi week, your credit has been returned to you, and you may make another booking for later in the year.
• If you are one of the affected owners and did not use your week due to lockdown, whatever operational savings are made will be calculated and passed as a credit to your levy account once lockdown has ended.
COMPULSORY SCREENING FORM: TO BE COMPLETED AND PRESENTED ON ARRIVAL
Please look out for the pre-arrival letter which will be emailed to you shortly before your holiday. This will come with a screening form which you will be required to partially complete and hand in upon check-in. We suggest filling the form in before leaving for your destination to make check-in smoother and speedier for your convenience.
ENSURING SAFETY AT OUR RESORTS
Everyone’s health and safety at our resorts remain our top priorities while we ensure that you are enjoying your holiday. While we have always maintained the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene, we have intensified this now more than ever.
• We offer a drive-thru check-in at the front gate (where possible);
• Everyone’s temperature will be checked upon arrival;
• All guests and staff entering the resort must hand in their completed screening form to be granted entry.
• All guests and staff are required to wear masks in common areas;
• Numbers are limited in all areas at all times;
• Most on-site restaurants offer takeaway delivery;
• Room servicing is optional;
• We offer grocery delivery (where possible).
• All units are sanitised with ULV cold foggers before check-in;
• After fogging, your unit is secured with door seals that you will break when entering your unit after check-in;
• Wall-mounted sanitiser dispensers are provided in high traffic areas;
• General work and guest areas are regularly sanitised.
Our staff are required to adhere to the COVID hospitality protocols including practicing social distancing as well as wearing their masks at all times. Our front line staff are additionally equipped with face shields.